HomePage Forums Themeforest Normann – Furniture Store WooCommerce Theme Problems to install the theme

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi there are still some problems:

1. When using iPhone, if I click the “Main Menu” on products page, it will show Warning on the top:
    Warning: Undefined property: WP_Error::$name in /var/www/wp-content/themes/normann/includes/template-functions.php on line 463

2. On product page, it seems the “Sort by price” does not work

3. I can just install Normann Child templet, if I install Normann, it will show something wrong. If so, how could I update the templet when you update on your side. For example, now it’s version 1.1.0, but I do not know how to update automatically on my side

4. On the product detail page on iPhone, between the product number and “Add To Cart”, there is sign like “|-OR-“. This seems something wrong. Could you please remove it? On laptop, there is no sign like that

Support Expired

The Warning of Question 1 is like below:

Warning: Attempt to read property “before” on array in /var/www/wp-content/themes/normann/includes/megamenu/includes/class-menu-walker.php on line 172

Warning: Attempt to read property “link_before” on array in /var/www/wp-content/themes/normann/includes/megamenu/includes/class-menu-walker.php on line 174

Warning: Attempt to read property “link_after” on array in /var/www/wp-content/themes/normann/includes/megamenu/includes/class-menu-walker.php on line 174

Warning: Attempt to read property “after” on array in /var/www/wp-content/themes/normann/includes/megamenu/includes/class-menu-walker.php on line 177

Support Expired

Also, the customer “my order” page is messy. The content will go to the footer section:

Support Expired

After I upgrade the version 1.1.0. The Home page also becomes messy…

Support Expired

Warning: Undefined array key “normann_elementor” in /var/www/wp-content/themes/normann/includes/merlin-ext/class-extension.php on line 113

Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given in /var/www/wp-content/themes/normann/includes/merlin-ext/class-extension.php on line 180

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in /var/www/wp-content/themes/normann/includes/merlin-ext/class-extension.php:185 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/wp-content/themes/normann/includes/merlin-ext/class-extension.php(149): Normann_Theme_WooCommerce_Ext->setup_elementor_setting(Array, ”) #1 /var/www/wp-content/themes/normann/includes/merlin-ext/class-extension.php(114): Normann_Theme_WooCommerce_Ext->save_options() #2 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): Normann_Theme_WooCommerce_Ext->save_settings(”) #3 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #4 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /var/www/wp-admin/admin-post.php(85): do_action(‘admin_post_norm…’) #6 {main} thrown in /var/www/wp-content/themes/normann/includes/merlin-ext/class-extension.php on line 185

Hi,

I can’t connect to your site, please recheck: https://prnt.sc/LN6n5Umca38q

Hi,

I can’t connect to your site, please recheck: https://prnt.sc/LN6n5Umca38q

Support Expired

Hi, the url has been changed to:
    furnishion.co

Hello,

#post-9244:
    #1. I fixed this issue, please recheck.
    #2. Sort by price still works normally: https://prnt.sc/iyhglwAJ438y
    #3. Oh sorry, Function error in child-theme, I accidentally activated your childtheme and caused an error. Please send me FTP or Cpanel account so I can fix this problem

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

I fixed all issues, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Hi, thanks a lot for your help!

By the way, there are still some issues:

1. On the bottom of the phone, click on the “Wishlist”, the wishlist will be empty even though there are some products in the wishlist;

2. On the product page, in the “Vendor Info”, the format of Vendor’s “rating from reviews” is messy, not orderly

Support Expired

1. On the bottom of the phone, click on the “Wishlist”, the wishlist will be empty even though there are some products in the wishlist;

2. On the product page, in the “Vendor Info”, the format of Vendor’s “rating from reviews” is messy, not orderly

3. After place the order, the “Order Received” page is also messy

Support Expired

3. After place the order, the “Order Received” page is also messy

4. Also, in the order page, the footer will block the order information. Seems the footer position is not right

5. After placing the order, customers cannot receive an email notification to show their order has been received

6. WooCommerce – HubSopt has this error:
    WordPress database error: [Table ‘c33z44438491483.wp_wc_customer_lookup’ doesn’t exist]
    SELECT COUNT(customer_id) FROM wp_wc_customer_lookup WHERE user_id IS NULL

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Avatarjason0601.
    • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Avatarjason0601.

Hi,

1,2,3. I fixed all issues, please recheck.

#4. Please take a photo screenshot about this issue, I will check again

#5. You need to install SMTP email: https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-set-up-wp-mail-smtp-with-any-host-ultimate-guide/

#6. Error related to WooCommerce plugin – HubSopt, please contact this plugin support for assistance

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.