HomePage Forums Themeforest Normann – Furniture Store WooCommerce Theme Problems to install the theme

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

After following the instructions, when I click “theme setup”, it shows like this:

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
    Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

Cannot see the theme in wordpress

Looks like you have installed the demo, please check and let me know if you need more support

Support Expired

Hi yes, but when I click on the “shop now” button on the top, it shows up some wrong: cannot link to server “localhost”. And when I click on the “shop now” button in the middle page, it will link to this url: https://demothemedh.b-cdn.net/normann/shop/

Support Expired

Hi there,

The “Shop” page cannot show up. Could you please help with that?

Thanks!

Hello,

I updated all links, please recheck.

Support Expired

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your help!

But it seems some other problems on my side:
    1. When click the “SHOP” button, it will lead me to blank page;
    2. In terms of footer page, it’s not like the templet. The layout is messy;
    3. For the “Filter by Color” section, it can just show the color words (e.g. black, green), instead of real color in templet;
    4. And I lost all the images when I upload this Normann templet.

Thanks for your time!
    Jason

Support Expired

Or could you please help to upload the templet again for me, in order to make sure all the pages are the same as yours in Envota Market. Thanks!

Support Expired

No need to upload the templet again. I solved some problems, just have these:

1. For the “Filter by Color” section, it can just show the color words (e.g. black, green), instead of real color in templet;
    2. And I lost all the images and resources when I upload this Normann templet.

Oh so sorry. I was trying to fix the issues on your website but unfortunately something went wrong.
    Please send me Cpanel or FTP account so I can fix this error

Support Expired

Hi do you mean GoDaddy account and password?

Support Expired

where could I find Cpanel or FTP account please? I just use GoDaddy to host the website

Support Expired

Hi this is the email I received.

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with your theme, Normann Child.

First, visit your website (https://shopwity.com/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://shopwity.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can’t access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special “recovery mode”. This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

https://shopwity.com/wp-login.php?action=enter_recovery_mode&rm_token=bbhvOaFB4ScZfdKkbWRwii&rm_key=HXTP3l8ixFq9FkNl9eoB7y

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don’t worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 6.1.1
    Current theme: Normann Child (version 1.0.1)
    Current plugin: (version )
    PHP version 8.0.27

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Avatarjason0601.
    Support Expired

Hi there,

Now you could login the wordpress again. I have recovered the wordpress.
    Still need your help with these:
    1. For the “Filter by Color” section, it can just show the color words (e.g. black, green), instead of real color in templet;
    2. And I lost all the images and resources when I upload this Normann templet.

Thanks!

Support Expired

Hi there,

We have solved these problems. Do not need to solve on your side.

Thanks for your time!

Ok, good job!

Let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.