HomePage Forums Themeforest Normann – Furniture Store WooCommerce Theme Problems to install the theme

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi thanks for your work!

# 3 still have page messy issues, the “order number” height is different from others, and the two “address” are not in the middle of page: https://s2.loli.net/2023/03/27/4FWuzr2U8LvMBcy.png

Also there are some other problems:
    7. In “Payment Methods” page, Delete certain payment does not work; and edit certain payment, can just rename the payment method, cannot edit the card information.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Avatarjason0601.
    Support Expired

And when I click on “Appearance” in wordpress, there are two warnings:

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$theme in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.jetpack-autoupdate.php on line 132

Warning: Undefined array key “url” in /var/www/wp-admin/includes/theme.php on line 215

Support Expired

Hi thanks for your work!

# 3 still have page messy issues, the “order number” height is different from others, and the two “address” are not in the middle of page: https://s2.loli.net/2023/03/27/4FWuzr2U8LvMBcy.png

7. In “Payment Methods” page, Delete certain payment does not work; and edit certain payment, can just rename the payment method, cannot edit the card information.

8. After add the new product category, can just show on laptop, new product category cannot show on iphone side;

9. And when I click on “Appearance” in wordpress, there are two warnings:

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$theme in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.jetpack-autoupdate.php on line 132

Warning: Undefined array key “url” in /var/www/wp-admin/includes/theme.php on line 215

Support Expired

Also, when I adjust “Theme Functions,php”, the code there suddenly disappears. Could you please help to recover or repair the php code? Thanks!

Because I want to remove the “Built with WordPress” tagline which is added to the footer of emails sent from WordPress by default.

Support Expired

Hi thanks for your work!

When I adjust “Theme Functions,php”, the code there suddenly disappears. Could you please help to recover or repair the php code? Thanks!
    I was planning to remove the “Built with WordPress” tagline which is added to the footer of emails sent from WordPress by default. But now nothing can show in the website.
    By the way, we have made lots of corrections to the current theme, so maybe we could not upload a new theme to recover the functions.php code. Otherwise, the corrections we made before may disappear.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function normann_is_elementor_activated() in /var/www/wp-content/themes/normann/header.php:34 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/wp-includes/template.php(783): require_once() #1 /var/www/wp-includes/template.php(718): load_template(‘/var/www/wp-con…’, true, Array) #2 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/header-footer-elementor/themes/default/class-hfe-default-compat.php(63): locate_template(Array, true) #3 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): HFE\Themes\HFE_Default_Compat->override_header(NULL) #4 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #5 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /var/www/wp-includes/general-template.php(38): do_action(‘get_header’, NULL, Array) #7 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/elementor/modules/page-templates/templates/header-footer.php(9): get_header() #8 /var/www/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(‘/var/www/wp-con…’) #9 /var/www/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/var/www/wp-inc…’) #10 /var/www/index.php(17): require(‘/var/www/wp-blo…’) #11 {main} thrown in /var/www/wp-content/themes/normann/header.php on line 34

In addition, below are some problems:

8. After add the new product category, can just show on laptop, new product category cannot show on iphone side;

9. And when I click on “Appearance” in wordpress, there are two warnings:

Support Expired

Another problem:
    Warning: Undefined array key “id” in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-taxjar-integration.php on line 216

Support Expired

Hi thanks for your work!

In addition, below are some problems:

9. WooCommerce – Tax, has this warning:
    Warning: Undefined array key “id” in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-taxjar-integration.php on line 216

I can’t connect to your site, please recheck: https://prnt.sc/TjKco58UTr5v

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired
    Support Expired

And also, if there is a product with multiple attributes and prices. The prices show like this: $499-$299. Could you adjust the price as $299-$499. From small to big number please. Thanks!

#3. Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck.

#7. Please go to https://furnishion.co/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=checkout and config Payment Methods.

#8. This error may be caused by the cache on your device, please clear the cache and check again.

#9. Error related to Woocommerce Services plugin, please contact this plugin support for assistance.

#10. I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Support Expired
    Support Expired

Hi,

I fixed all issues, please recheck your site.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.