HomePage Forums Themeforest Piizalian – Fast Food Restaurant WooCommerce Theme Install Header and fix some issues

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hey thank you very much ! You are amazing !
    We just have a last little detail to adjust in the product page between the quantity and the add to cart button, there is a ” |-OU- ” https://ibb.co/1rhGtsy
    Do you know how can we delete it ?
    Thanks again !

I have disabled showing stripe payment on single product page for you, please check the above issue again

Support Expired

Thank you very much it looks great now, just wondering if it’s normal that now the “select an option” don’t show options as before but send to the product page directlty, can we put the pop up back ?

Thanks again !

Hi,

We have disabled this function due to the ajax load time taking too long which affects the customer experience.

Support Expired

Hi,

We fully understand this decision. Nevertheless, we chose this theme mainly for this functionality (allowing the customer to quickly add several items to the cart in a row from the shop).

Do you think QuickView is faster? If so, how do you open QuickView when you click on the “choose an option” button ?

Finally, we would like to thank you for your help in giving us a tip, is there any way we can give you some money or a PayPal account?

Thanks again for your excellent support!

This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Hey,
    We only offer subscriptions, so we would need this custom code, how much would it cost ?
    Thank you !

Support Expired

Ok, it’s ok, please pay the custom fee via PayPal email, I will do the customization for you.

Support Expired

Ok nice thank you, can we get an invoice for it ? I will do it very quickly then

Support Expired

Hi again,

I have just resolved this custom work, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Thank you for the fast work !
    But it seems that when we press on “add to cart” it doesn’t add the product to the cart. And when we close the pop up, the loading keeps going : https://ibb.co/Q9h2W2q
    Can we solve that please ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.