HomePage Forums Themeforest Moteling – Resort & Hotel WordPress Theme Experiencing a lot of problems with the theme

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author

You must use Mailchimp API Key to be able to save subscribed user data to mailchimp’s service system. You can then take this data to implement marketing campaigns to increase sales.
    Without the API key, when the customer registers to follow, this information will not be saved.

Support Expired

How can I implement this API Key and where do I get it from? Thanks in advance 🙂

Support Expired

Ok, thank you! Can you also check one more thing for me. How can I change the colour of the Terms&Conditions and Privacy Policy links in the footer to #BABABA, I have changed it in the settings but it’s only visible in edit mode. Can you help me with that? I want them to be green only on hover and gray when enabled, like the links to the social media channels in the footer

Support Expired

And I’ve just set up the API Key for the newsletter form and it is still not working, do you know what the message you get after trying to subscribe means (“Please select at least one list. (edit form settings)”) and how can we fix it? You can try the form yourself and check it out. Thank you!

Support Expired

And last but definitely not least is this new problem that I’ve just saw .. https://greenvilla.bg/gallery/ Check this page, why the images are like this?! If you go to edit the page they look fine …

Please recheck your account, I can’t login to the admin dashboard.

Support Expired

Maybe I can give you a new password to the admin and try again. Is it safe to send the password here?

This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired
    Support Expired

Also can you check why the language switcher disappeared?

I still can’t login to the admin dashboard: https://prnt.sc/QuAEpzoz_Eyu

Support Expired

Hi,

I fixed all issues, please delete all caches and recheck.

Support Expired

– Regarding the Terms&Conditions and Privacy Policy links in the footer, can you make the hover state color to be #7D9E47

– One question regarding the messages which display after a user subscribes to the newsletter, is it possible for them to be entered to the page, so they can be right below the form? And also for them to be in #BABABA color?

– The language switcher button is still missing though, did you try to see why this happened?

Thank you very much!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.