HomePage Forums Themeforest Moteling – Resort & Hotel WordPress Theme Experiencing a lot of problems with the theme

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Ok, so everything’s fine now except issue #4 which is regarding the newsletter form in the footer. I have tried to translate it as you’ve suggested. You can check that it is translated from WPML->Translations .. I think it’s the Sing-Up Form from Foxuries Mailchimp but I may be wrong. If I’m wrong, please help me find the right thing to translate… And regarding your suggestion to contact the WPML Support, I have done that and they gave me some tips but they didn’t work as well and this is what the said -“If above mentioned (specially #2) does not help, then I’ve a suspect about your theme. This theme isn’t on our compatibility list (https://wpml.org/theme/?wpv_view_count=119967&wpv-theme-category=0&wpv_post_search=Moteling&wpv-wpcf-recommendation-flag=&wpv_filter_submit=Search). However, it doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t work. If you can find the strings in String Translation but can’t see ’em translated on the frontend or if you can’t find the strings altogether in the String Translation, I’ll advise to contact your theme provider for a compatibility solution with WPML.”

So can you please help me fix this… Thank you!

Support Expired

1. Do you know from where I can change the wording of the automated “All” category? Because in Bulgarian it is translated weird .. and also is not starting with an upper letter.

You have also said you’ve fixed that but it’s only fixed when you first open the Gallery page, after clicking on some of the filters it’s again changing to it’s previous state without the first capital letter. And also fro where I can change the text about this first filter saying “All” or “Всичко” in Bulgarian? As I would maybe want to change the wording for the Bulgarian one ..

Support Expired

5. Is is possible to create the input text in contact form to be removed automatically when clicking on the field so the user can directly start typing it’s data? As for now when you click on the input field and start typing, you start to type after the placeholder text ..

This one you have done for the newsletter form in the footer but not in the Contacts page, can you also do it there? Thank you 🙂

This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

What about the other stuff I’ve asked?

Oh sorry, I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Ok, thanks about that. So the only thing left is the newsletter signup form translation, can you help me with that as well?

Support Expired

I want the form fields translated, not the messages … How can I do that? Please, it’s getting annoying that you don’t know how to do this as this is one of the main elements that you have in your theme..

Support Expired

Yes, here I have already changed the text to Bulgarian which is my website main language but then I want to have it translated in English for the English version of the website.. How can I do that?

To use the website in 2 or more languages, you need to use a multilingual plugin like WPML or Polylang

Support Expired

You’re killing me … Can’t you see the I use the WPML plugin and you’ve already helped me with it … Now please help me fix this issue. I want to have the newsletter form in the footer in two languages corresponding to the page language …. https://greenvilla.bg/ Bulgarian https://greenvilla.bg/en/ English .. See that the newsletter form isn’t translated, how can I do that??????

Support Expired

Thank you for the fix. I appreciate it! Why do I need this API key though?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.