HomePage Forums Themeforest Moteling – Resort & Hotel WordPress Theme URGENT – Site Keep Crashing!

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

This error may be caused by you installing additional Woocommere plugin or WP Hotel Booking WooCommerce plugin, currently having data conflicts and errors like the picture you took. So temporarily disable these 2 plugins from your website, we will report back to the plugin’s technical department for reprocessing.
    I have checked the book room section, it is still working properly

Support Expired

HI,

Currently our theme does not support this plugin. So when using this plugin, you will have to style and customize the code accordingly.

Support Expired

Hi,

As mentioned, this problem is caused by the WP Hotel Room plugin, so we need to wait for the plugin’s technical department to check and update this plugin.

Support Expired

Thanks Lee,

I understand. Do you have any direct email to the WP Hotel Booking developer? I would be happy to contact them as well.

Support Expired

Hi Lee,

Just to let you know, I contacted the WP Hotel Booking developer directly and they have installed a brand-new version of the plugin and all works fine. Apparently, I am the first one to get it. It will be released next week to the public.

Support Expired

Hi again Lee,

I tried to finalize everything by activating the jetpack plugin. Something went wrong and the top of every page has been changed. Could you please have a look at what happened? I have deleted the jetpack plugin.

Sorry for all this. Not sure why all this is happening… I never had this experience before.

Hi,

#1. Oh, you’re the lucky one. I haven’t seen them respond to this latest plugin update yet. Maybe this updated version will be released next week

#2. Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck

Support Expired

Thanks again for fixing,

Yes, they told me that the new version of WP Hotel Booking will be released next week. This new version has all the different plugins integrated into one plus many other improvements.

As mentioned before, JetPac didn’t work for me. I have previously also been using a plugin called “Koko Analytics” (installed but not activated). The plugin is working without interfering. However, there is a note coming up when you go to the “Koko Analytics” settings page saying:

“There seems to be an issue with your site’s WP-Cron configuration that prevents Koko Analytics from automatically processing your statistics. If you’re not sure what this is about, please ask your WebHost to look into this.”

Hi,

Regarding WP-Cron issue, please contact your hosting support to install this additional service for your website.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.