HomePage Forums Themeforest Moteling – Resort & Hotel WordPress Theme URGENT – Site Keep Crashing!

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi Lee,

I just like you to know that I have suddenly had a big problem with the https://jetoverhotel.ws site. It just crashed without having changed anything. I had to restore the site through the Hosting Account’s File Manager. I deactivated all plugins and found out that when activating the WP Hotel Booking plugin, it crashed again. I have now deactivated all WP Hotel booking plugins.

After deactivating Plugins, the site doesn’t allow me to edit with Elementor. If you could please help me to be able to again edit with Elimentor, I will then try to use the Hotel Booking by Motopress plugin, which I have used before.

Hello,

I updated the latest version to fixed this issue, please recheck

Support Expired

Hi Lee,

Thank you for all fixes. We are getting close to having it all working. Just a few more things that I discovered.

1) After searching you are presented with the different rooms including an image of the room. However, most of the time only every second room has an image.

Some images not showing

Support Expired

2) After selecting a room (Mall Room) you are presented with options to add additional Adults or Children. After selecting your options, you are not able to go to the next step (Check-out). I discovered that if you deselect the marked options and refresh the page, you can then continue to Check-out then with the previous options showing up.

Selections not added

Support Expired

3) Finally, could you please change the “Offline Payment” option from “Pay On Arrivals” to “Bank Transfer

Bank Transfer

Thanks again for all your help…

This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Hi Lee,

Thanks again for clarifying what to do. The Check-out process with the “Additional Services” are also working. Sorry, for being a pain in the ass… but I hope it will help not only me but also other people with the same problems.

I still have a few small things I need your help with before everything is perfect.

1) The “Pay on Arrival” note is still showing on the Check-out page. It must be hard-coded as you can’t change it in the settings

Pay on Arrival

Support Expired

2) The links on the Buttons on the Homepage are still not working although the URL is correctly added.

Links

Support Expired

3) There is an “on” missing in the text of the button. Also, after clicking the button you can’t add “Additional Services”.

Button

Support Expired

Packages

Support Expired

I just discovered that the last issue with “Additional Services (Packages) not showing is only happening in Microsoft Edge, which I have mainly been using. Also, the Fatal Error message came back in Microsoft Edge. I have now changed to Google Chrome, and it is working fine. My other above issues 1 – 3 are still to be fixed.

Hello,

#1, 2. I resolved this issue, please recheck.

#3. I have corrected this text in the theme but for some reason, it still doesn’t change, maybe it’s because of the cache from your server.
    Please clear the cache and check again.

Support Expired

Hi Lee,

Thank you for fixing the issues. You are a hero… I love the Theme and I am sure that all the small issues can be fixed.

I have cleared the cache on both the server and the browser but the “on” is not showing. This is not a big problem, so I can live with it.

Unfortunately, there is still an issue with the booking procedure. When I book the “Mall Room” all is working well and I am taken to the Cart and Check-out. But when I try to book the “Terrace Suite” I cannot go beyond the Additional Service selection. However, if you look in the Cart (under Rooms in the page Menu) you will find that it has been added correctly. See image.

Next Step

Support Expired

Here is what it looks like in the CART.

Cart

Hello,

Please delete all caches and recheck.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.