HomePage › Forums › Themeforest › Moteling – Resort & Hotel WordPress Theme › URGENT – Site Keep Crashing!
- This topic has 26 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by Supporter.
September 6, 2022 at 7:57 am #7252
I just like you to know that I have suddenly had a big problem with the https://jetoverhotel.ws site. It just crashed without having changed anything. I had to restore the site through the Hosting Account’s File Manager. I deactivated all plugins and found out that when activating the WP Hotel Booking plugin, it crashed again. I have now deactivated all WP Hotel booking plugins.
After deactivating Plugins, the site doesn’t allow me to edit with Elementor. If you could please help me to be able to again edit with Elimentor, I will then try to use the Hotel Booking by Motopress plugin, which I have used before.September 7, 2022 at 3:36 pm #7267
I updated the latest version to fixed this issue, please recheckSeptember 8, 2022 at 5:00 am #7303
Thank you for all fixes. We are getting close to having it all working. Just a few more things that I discovered.
1) After searching you are presented with the different rooms including an image of the room. However, most of the time only every second room has an image.September 8, 2022 at 5:01 am #7304
2) After selecting a room (Mall Room) you are presented with options to add additional Adults or Children. After selecting your options, you are not able to go to the next step (Check-out). I discovered that if you deselect the marked options and refresh the page, you can then continue to Check-out then with the previous options showing up.September 8, 2022 at 5:01 am #7305
3) Finally, could you please change the “Offline Payment” option from “Pay On Arrivals” to “Bank Transfer”
Thanks again for all your help…September 8, 2022 at 11:06 pm #7323This reply has been marked as private.September 9, 2022 at 6:03 am #7330
Thanks again for clarifying what to do. The Check-out process with the “Additional Services” are also working. Sorry, for being a pain in the ass… but I hope it will help not only me but also other people with the same problems.
I still have a few small things I need your help with before everything is perfect.
1) The “Pay on Arrival” note is still showing on the Check-out page. It must be hard-coded as you can’t change it in the settingsSeptember 9, 2022 at 6:05 am #7331
2) The links on the Buttons on the Homepage are still not working although the URL is correctly added.September 9, 2022 at 6:08 am #7332
3) There is an “on” missing in the text of the button. Also, after clicking the button you can’t add “Additional Services”.September 9, 2022 at 6:10 am #7333September 9, 2022 at 8:28 am #7334
I just discovered that the last issue with “Additional Services (Packages) not showing is only happening in Microsoft Edge, which I have mainly been using. Also, the Fatal Error message came back in Microsoft Edge. I have now changed to Google Chrome, and it is working fine. My other above issues 1 – 3 are still to be fixed.September 11, 2022 at 1:04 am #7340
#1, 2. I resolved this issue, please recheck.
#3. I have corrected this text in the theme but for some reason, it still doesn’t change, maybe it’s because of the cache from your server.
Please clear the cache and check again.September 11, 2022 at 4:28 am #7345
Thank you for fixing the issues. You are a hero… I love the Theme and I am sure that all the small issues can be fixed.
I have cleared the cache on both the server and the browser but the “on” is not showing. This is not a big problem, so I can live with it.
Unfortunately, there is still an issue with the booking procedure. When I book the “Mall Room” all is working well and I am taken to the Cart and Check-out. But when I try to book the “Terrace Suite” I cannot go beyond the Additional Service selection. However, if you look in the Cart (under Rooms in the page Menu) you will find that it has been added correctly. See image.September 11, 2022 at 4:30 am #7346
Here is what it looks like in the CART.September 14, 2022 at 12:37 am #7358
Please delete all caches and recheck.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.