Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi

Thank you for your help.

Ive got other problems listed below and id be grateful if you could answer them.

1) when you are logged in (to the website itself, not wordpress) and click on orders and then browse categories, by default it opens one of the listed products. How can i remove this so that everything listed opens rather than 1 single product?
    see the picture ( null )

2) on the home page, when you scroll down to see the listed products, one of them gets unorganized for some reason. see the attached picture you can see that E41 SUZUKI battery add to cart is lower than the others. how can i fix this?
    ( null )

3) when you click on wishlist icon on the top right corner of the site and then click wishlist on the bottom, it doesnt go to wish list. how can i change this and edit the style of the page?
    ( null )

4) lastly, see the picture please, when you click on for example orders, it takes you to a page and says this link has been broken. how can i change the link for these buttons (orders, your invoices and etc)
    ( null )

Hello,

#1,2,4: I fixed this issue, please recheck.

#3. Please download the latest version theme to fix this issue.

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Hi,

#1. Customizations written in the child-theme will not be affected when you update the theme.

#2. Image size: I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Please follow the guide here: https://byduoc.gitbook.io/update-template/

Support Expired
    Support Expired

Ive tried everything but it doesnt work?

Cant you do it from your end please?

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Please delete all caches and recheck: https://prnt.sc/vtQPjWajyrSb

Support Expired

i just replied but i cant see my message

Support Expired

its still not loading up, i deleted all the caches and its not fixed. The wishlist doesnt even load and there is no delete button on the wishlist so the customer can delete it. Can you fix this issue please?

Also 3 more things:

1) The image resize is still an issue, after sometime the sizing just gets resized and if i want to change a product/add a product, it resize it automatically. Can you fix this issue permanently and guide me how you do it so in the future i can do it? please look at the pics below for reference.
    null
    null

2) Also, the nav bar gets unordered when trying to use a smaller laptop (please look at the pic below). Can you fix this please so its absolute?
    null

3) Finally, when RBpazt vertical menu is chosen only 2 layers come but i have set other variables in capacity as well ? please look at the pic and kindly fix this as ive tried everything but unsuccessful at the end. please note that id rather have browse categories in the navbar rather than the other one where its seperated. Ive put both of them in the navbar for now so you can kindly fix it.
    null

Wishlist popup:
    Looks like you have Coming soon mode on, so I can’t check with incognito mode.
    I’m checking with admin account, it’s still working normally: https://prnt.sc/D1e-QXEIP5eV

#1. Please take a screenshot and explain this better. I can’t check the picture you sent

#2. I fixed this issue, please recheck.

#3. I can’t check the picture, please send for me again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.