Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Got it. Thanks!

Support Expired

Also, I want to add an item on the header menu which print out content through php. However, I cannot add php code on a header item in the menu customization page. Where should I add the code in? Thanks!

Support Expired

Also, for the Organey Header Cart on the top right hand corner. I want to link my customer to the shopping cart page directly instead of showing a popup. How can I change this? Thank you.

Hi again,

#1. We use the Elementor widget to create the header, so it’s difficult to insert the php code here. You have to create a shortcode with php code, then embed this shortcode in header via shortcode widget.

Follow guide at: How to Add a Shortcode in WordPress? (Beginner’s Guide)

#2. I see you already selected config for this option: https://prnt.sc/1suezal

Support Expired

#1. I will check it out and Thank you.

#2. I mean the shopping cart icon on the header, not the “Add to cart” button in the shop.

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Avatarowen.

Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Support Expired

That’s what I am looking for! Thank you.

Yes, let me know if you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our team.

Thanks!

Support Expired

Similar to the above problem, I added a custom registration page for users. How can I change the link of the “Create an account” button in the login page? Thanks!

Hello,

I have just edit this link for your site, please recheck.

Support Expired

How can I change the menu content in Organey Menu Canvas? I tried change the content item but it is bot allowed to change it in the Elementor. I can only change the logo for it. How can I do this? Thanks.

Hi again,

#1. Change logo site: Please go to Customize -> Site Identity -> Logo: https://prnt.sc/1u3uwqi

#2. Edit Mega Menu:

Please follow guide at Mega menu

Support Expired

I mean the menu on the mobile view, not the mega menu. Sorry for my bad English.

photos

As shown in the photo, I clicked into the menu icon on the left. It shows the menu with green text color. However, what I want is only the mobile menu in the last photo. I supposed it is a widget called Organey Menu Canvas but I cannot do any changes on the menu content when I tried to edit it in Elementor. How can I remove the menu I do not need? Thanks!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Avatarowen.

Hi you,

To setup menu for mobile version, please go to Nav Menu -> Locations -> Select menu for Handheld Menu: https://prnt.sc/1uoy2z2

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.