Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

How can I change the placeholder of Organey Search Form provided by the theme? Thank you.

Hi you,

Please copy this function and paste to file functions.php( child-theme):

function organey_product_search() {
            if (organey_is_woocommerce_activated()) {
                static $index = 0;
                $index++;
                ?>
                <div class="site-search ajax-search">
                    <div class="widget woocommerce widget_product_search">
                        <div class="ajax-search-result d-none"></div>
                        <form role="search" method="get" class="woocommerce-product-search" action="<?php echo esc_url(home_url('/')); ?>">
                            <label class="screen-reader-text" for="woocommerce-product-search-field-<?php echo isset($index) ? absint($index) : 0; ?>"><?php esc_html_e('Search for:', 'organey'); ?></label>
                            <input type="search" id="woocommerce-product-search-field-<?php echo isset($index) ? absint($index) : 0; ?>" class="search-field" placeholder="<?php echo esc_attr__('Search products&hellip;', 'organey'); ?>" autocomplete="off" value="<?php echo get_search_query(); ?>" name="s"/>
                            <button type="submit" value="<?php echo esc_attr_x('Search', 'submit button', 'organey'); ?>"><?php echo esc_html_x('Search', 'submit button', 'organey'); ?></button>
                            <input type="hidden" name="post_type" value="product"/>
                        </form>
                    </div>
                </div>
                <?php
            }
        }

And change this text:

<?php echo esc_attr__('Search products&hellip;', 'organey'); ?>

Support Expired

It works! Thank you.

But is it applying to all search form in the site?

No, this code only applies to the ajax search function at the header.

Support Expired

I also find out that there are some white spaces appeared before the search bar. The html code become this after I add the code.

<form role="search" method="get" class="woocommerce-product-search" action="https://good-sup.com/">
    <label class="screen-reader-text" for="woocommerce-product-search-field-1">Search for:</label>
     &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    <input type="search" id="woocommerce-product-search-field-1" class="search-field" placeholder="Search your product..." autocomplete="off" value="" name="s">

How can I fix this? Thank you.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Avatarowen.

Hi,

Please remove all codes: &nbsp; in the above code

Support Expired

Those white space come out from the above php code. What should I do to remove those white spaces? Thank you.

Hi,

Please send admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Also, I want to change the ‘Login’ wording for the ‘Organey Account’ element on the top right hand corner of the header. How can I do this? Thank you.

Hi again,

#1. Search form: I resolved this issue.

#2. Translate text:

I installed Loco translate plugin for your site, please go to Translate text on theme, search your text and add translate.

Support Expired

I will check this out. Once again thanks for your help!

You are welcome.

Keep contact with us when you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our team.

Thanks!

Support Expired

It it Loco translate is not working for phrases in Woocommerce? I tried to change the wording for ‘Compare’ ‘Add to Wishlist’ in the single product page but it was not successful. How can I achieve this? Thank you.

You need to translate text on plugin:

– Wishlist: WPC Smart Wishlist for WooCommerce

– COmpare: WPC Smart Compare for WooCommerce

WPC Smart Quick View for WooCommerce

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.