HomePage › Forums › Themeforest › Milano – Awesome Fashion Responsive WooCommerce Theme › Cannot Update Theme
September 18, 2022 at 2:29 pm #7406
I have not received your email, please check again.September 19, 2022 at 10:40 pm #7417
Maybe check your spam? I re-sent the invitation again now.September 21, 2022 at 5:27 pm #7444September 22, 2022 at 1:24 am #7450
done.September 23, 2022 at 1:54 am #7474
Yes, I received an email and got a website backup.
We will send you the update immediately after completionOctober 6, 2022 at 12:07 am #7673
Hi – how is this going? Were you able to complete the work?October 7, 2022 at 12:48 am #7687
Sorry for not informing you.
The website to Elementor conversion has been completed and updated to your website 1 week ago, you can check the website again and let me know if you need further assistance.October 13, 2022 at 6:55 am #7770
Hi – thank you. It looks similar but there are some items that are problematic.
(1) on the homepage about half way down, the featured/on sale/bestselling images are missing
(2) also on the homepage, the images that are normally under the instagram feature (in the footer) are missing. this is not an issue on other pages, just the homepage
(3) the hover features (flying plane, ringing phone) on the three boxes at the bottom of the page that say free shipping worldwide/ 24/7 customer service / money back guarantee are missing
(4) the main menu has shop by recipient and shop by occasion in red instead of black
(5) with a couple of exceptions, when you hover over images, there is no movement in the image like there was previously so that you can tell where your mouse is
(6) on the product pages, the ‘add on’ features are boxes instead of a dropdown menu as they were previously. Here is one example, engraving style on this page: https://thepaisleybox.com/shop/accessories/home/cutting-boards/round-wood-marble-cutting-board/
(7) all prices and buttons are in red instead of the pink they were previously
(8) the ‘customers also purchased’ feature on each of the product page has text that runs together. It was not like this previously
MOST PROBLEMATIC – when I put an item in my cart and then go to the cart page, there’s nothing there. The checkout page also takes me to a blank page.October 14, 2022 at 12:14 am #7776
Hi – did you receive my last message? Concerned because no customers can check out …October 14, 2022 at 9:33 pm #7781
Hello – this is my third message. Can you please reply? The updates you made essentially make the website inactive, as no customers can get to their cart or checkout page. I need an update please.October 14, 2022 at 11:43 pm #7793
Oh sorry, our technical department is checking your issue again and will fix them soon.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.