Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello –
    I’m trying to update my website to the latest version of the theme and it is creating a lot of layout issues on the frontend and the old theme settings are gone.

It seems the latest plugins provided on the latest files only have Elementor Pro and Revslider when the website is using Visual Composer as a page builder. I’m not sure if this is why the new theme is not working.

Is it possible for my website to use the latest theme version without breaking the page layouts?

Please assist.

Hi,

Milano has 2 versions:
    – Old version using Visual Composer plugin
    – New version using Elementor plugin
    If you are using an old version of Visual Composer, you cannot switch to Elementor because the data is not compatible with the version of ELementor. Please do not update to the new version, to avoid errors and data loss

Support Expired

Hi – thanks for the reply.
    I have to update because I’m not able to make any updates. I was hoping updating the theme would help this.
    When I try to make updates, the backend is not saving especially on the Theme Options page. Even when disabling all the plugins, the theme options are still not being saved. I’ve also updated WordPress to the latest version but that did not resolve the issue.

What now?

Hi,

We have stopped supporting themes using Visual composer and switched to using Elementor, so not updating plugins at this time can cause extremely serious errors that make your website inaccessible. .

The best way is that you need to switch your website to use our version of Elementor so that you don’t have problems like above.
    We will re-customize pages that are using Visual Composer to convert to Elementor for you, but we will charge extra for these customizations.

Support Expired

Thank you for the reply.

– I updated to Elementor and the site looked totally different. How much will you charge to update to Elementor and customize the pages?
    – Do you have any planned changes that would move away from Elementor? If I make this change, will I have to change again?

This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Hi –
    I’d like to do this. However, I had my tech support make this change previously and the site looked completely different – all of the pages have to be essentially re-created using elementor.
    Is this normal? Is this something you’ll do when you convert?

Hi,

We will convert all your pages to Elementor so that it looks like your current website.

Support Expired

I would like to proceed. How can I do so?

Support Expired

Done. What else do you need from me?
    Could you also update the theme to the most recent version?

Hi,

We need the backup to edit and update on localhost.
    Please send me your Cpanel or hosting account so I can take a backup on your hosting.

Support Expired
    Support Expired

Invite sent – will come from a-engine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.