HomePage Forums Themeforest Piizalian – Fast Food Restaurant WooCommerce Theme XT WooCommerce Quick View Plugin is not compatible with the theme

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello,

I’m using the free version of XT WooCommerce Quick View plugin and it seems that it’s incompatible with the theme

When I click the add to the cart button then the product is not added to the cart. After changing the theme to a different one then the add to the cart button worked

Best Regards,
    Andri

Hi you,

Please use WPC Smart Quick View for WooCommerce, our theme support this plugin

Support Expired

Ok thanx. Is there any way to show the total price in the quick view window after selecting product addons? It will be helpful for the user to know the total price before adding the product to the cart.

The total price is already displayed in the cart above the header: https://prnt.sc/17modql, so displaying it in the quickview is not necessary. This plugin also does not support displaying total price here

Support Expired

the concept is to know the total price of the current product while you are selecting product Addons in the quick view window before adding it to the cart.

Do you mean to display the price like this: https://prnt.sc/17mqb9o

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Hello,

Please confirm that you have received the credentials

Support Expired

Hello,

I have noticed that you have released a new version which includes what we discussed about the subtotal. That is perfect and thank you very much. But I noticed that the subtotal doesn’t appear in WPC Smart Quick View modal window.

Also the quantity box in the modal window doesn’t have the plus and minus option and the user has to input the number of the quantity he wants.

Best Regards,
    Andri

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Avataragwebcyde.

Hi,

Sorry for late response.

We have updated the issue you submitted, but currently unable to update the compatibility between WPC Quickview plugin and Product Ad-on, we are still testing and will resolve this issue in the next version

Good news!

We have just updated the new version compare with WPC Quickview plugin and Product Add-on. Please recheck.

Support Expired

Hello,

Thank you very much for your support.Nice work

Best Regards,
    Andri

You are welcome!

Keep contact with us when you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our team.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Support Expired
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘XT WooCommerce Quick View Plugin is not compatible with the theme’ is closed to new replies.