Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello

Your theme (Kosi Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

I cannot add information woocommerce it just hangs. Could you please let me know how to resolve this?

Hello,

Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Please send your link site for me.

Support Expired

I updated all files, please recheck.

Support Expired

The plugins seems to be updated however when I try to enter store details it doesnt allow me to move forward from the store details page the continue button is disabled

Support Expired
    Support Expired

I tried disabling all but woocommerce plugins with no avail. I also see that the registration page is missing

1. I have enabled account registration for you, please check: https://www.luminosityfasterners.co.za/my-account/

2. Woocommerce related error may be caused by conflict with your hosting, please double check your hosting and settings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.