HomePage Forums Themeforest Piizalian – Fast Food Restaurant WooCommerce Theme woo-commerce compatible & theme updating error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi, I updated the woocomerce but following message is showing:

Your theme (Piizalian) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

Please have a look on screenshot. site loading speed is too slow & site is not working. Please help!

Hello,

I can’t connect to your site, please recheck: https://prnt.sc/l5nJxmliv92J

Support Expired

hi, my site is taking longer time to loging. so please wait for some time it will open.

Hi,

I cannot edit the files on your website through the admin dashboard. Please send me your Cpanel or FTP account so I can edit and update outdated files.

Support Expired

Hey! I have sent you my ftp details on your gmail. Please have a look!

I did not receive your email and do not support via email, so please send your information in this topic and Set as private reply

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Please submit full FTP account login information:
    – URL Host:
    – Username:
    – Password:

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Also could you please let me know the unnecessary plugins present in my site. And one more thing is it necessary to keep elementor and themify builder?

The error looks like your hosting is running out of memory: https://prnt.sc/SXsPJfZgFtUg

Support Expired

Hi! you can access my website now. Please do all the requirements now. Remove all the plugin for which my website is not working.

Kindly solve this issue which is shown in my website dashboard:

Your theme (Piizalian) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

Please make it ASAP, my site had stopped working.

I updated this file, please delete all caches and recheck.

Support Expired

Hi thank you very much. One more question: are the following plugins are necessary for your theme?

WPC Smart Quick View for WooCommerce, WPC Smart Wishlist for WooCommerce and Woo Variation Swatches.
    If not necessary, then can I delete these plugins from my website. because my storage getting full.

Also, the following tabs are not clickable. before it was working correctly but not working now. please have a look on the image below:

tabs-are-not-working

Please help!

Hi again,

#1. WPC Smart Quick View for WooCommerce: Function to quickly view products in the shop or category page
    #2. WPC Smart Wishlist for WooCommerce: Function to add products to favorites
    #3. Woo Variation Swatches: Display product variations to button, image, color

You can use it or not, depending on your needs.

I have checked your theme, it is missing a lot of files, please download the latest theme from themeforest and reinstall it for your website.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.