Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Supported

So the template looks good but I am facing the below problems:

Time To First Byte
    The TTFB is really high (>2000ms). I already have the site running on Cloudflare and installed the Autoptimize, WP-Optimize, WP Smush IT plugins as listed under the documentation.

https://leebrosusthemes.gitbook.io/organey/recommendation/optimize-wordpress

Slow Store
    The store is super slow too when I try to filter. It takes too much time to load.

Sometimes, I also get constant “Error establishing a connection to the database” every now and then. The host is good and running other WP sites like a charm.

Any advice?

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by AvatarRami Z.

Hi you,

Please check your server again, it takes a long time to respond, this may be the cause of your website being slow: https://prnt.sc/1w017qn

Supported

Hello,

Yep, I noticed that the server TTFB is almost 7 seconds despite all the optimization. I run several sites on this server and they run really quick. Could it be that I’m running a WP site on a Windows server that supports PHP?

The server specs are already super good:
    8 core / 16 thread
    Intel Xeon-D CPU
    30 GB RAM
    1 TB SSD
    Unmetered bandwidth

Do you suggest I move to a shared Linux hosting plan?

Oh, please use Linux hosting, it has better support for PHP or you can choose LiteSpeed Web Server, which is a better support version for WordPress

Supported

So you believe the issue is with the Windows server? I’ve hosted several WP sites before but they don’t have this issue. It is the first time I face a TTFB issue but it is the first time I host a WooCommerce site on a dedicated Windows server.

I opened a support ticket with the server admins just to check if the issue is server-related or database-related.

I will test on LightSpeed Web too because they offer Free trials.

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.