HomePage Forums Themeforest Organey – Organic Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme Use block templates of home 9 on home1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi.. Thanks for this fantastic theme! I have one doubt, how to use certain block templates of one homepage to another? I loved a block which is on home-9 and I want to use that on home-1. Please do help me with this, thanks in advance 🙂

Hi you,

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Support Expired

I am checking it in localhost, not live as of now, how to use different blocks of different homepages, help me with that. If you guide me with that that’s enough

Hi you,

Step 1: Install WordPress Import plugin

Login to your WordPress dashboard, and navigate to Tools  Import. If the WordPress Importer is not yet installed, click Install Now.

Step 2:

At the bottom part of the WordPress dashboard, click Run Importer under WordPress row. You will be redirected to WordPress Import screen.

Step 3:

Click Choose File and browse for the .xml file you have previously downloaded.

Find file home-9.xml at organey/dummy-data/homepage/home-9.xml

Step 4: Click Upload file and import, and assign an author if you need to assign different author on it, then click Submit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.