Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Can the regular Elementor be safely updated to the latest version?

To update Elementor Pro do I deactivate, delete then reinstall and reactivate Elementor Pro plugin?

Hi there,

We bought an extended license to be able include it in our theme, and we own only one license key (as well as in case with single license), theme buyers are not allowed to use that key.

To update the new version, please deactivate the current plugin, download the new plugin at and re-install.

Link download Plugin: Elementor Pro

Support Expired

But can the regular Elementor plugin (not Pro) plugin be safely updated to the latest version? The non-pro Elementor is a free plugin, right? I just want to know if it’s safe to update it.

Hi,

With the regular Elementor version, you can update yourself when there is a notification that a new version needs to be updated, this version is censored by wordpress.org, so it is safe to update.

Support Expired

Thanks. I just wanted to make sure it had been tested with Milano before updating.

Usually after a plugin update is announced, we will update and check the compatibility with the theme, then update the theme again if an error occurs.

Support Expired

Will the link you gave me above for Elementor Pro (http://source.wpopal.com/plugins/new/elementor-pro-3.x.zip) always have the latest version of Elementor Pro?

Yes, We have just updated the latest version plugin

Support Expired

I updated Elementor Pro as you said (deactivate and install new one) and it appears to work fine but I get an error saying:

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in ‘my site path/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/api.php on line 377’

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Support Expired

Can you just give me some suggestions of what to try or look for please in case I run into the same issue with my other Milano site/license?

Support Expired

Should I have uninstalled the old version? I just deactivated it like you said then told WordPress to overwrite existing version.

Yes, please delete the current version plugin and re-install with the new version plugin.
    To active this plugin, please send Admin web account for me, I will check for me.

Support Expired

Why can’t I activate it instead of you? If there’s something special I need to do then just let me know since I’m going to have to do it with my other Milano site/license as well.

Support Expired

I deactivated and deleted the old one then installed and activated the new one but still get the same error code. I’m quite adept at modifying code or the database so just let me know what I need to do to fix the license issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.