Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi
    We have a problem updating!
    Thank you for your help
    https://s4.uupload.ir/files/screenshot-products.theme-file.ir-2021.11.28-19_54_12_xk8o.png
    Thanks

Sorry, I don’t understand your issue, please explain more about your problem.

Support Expired

Hi
    Please log in to our site and see that it has been corrupted after updating the site. Messed up
    thank you

Support Expired

The site was corrupted after the update

دموی 1

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Avatartn_plugin.

Hi again,

I see you create a child-theme and copy all the code in the main theme to the child-theme.
    This is unnecessary and leads to as many errors as you can see.
    If you have not added any customizations to this child-theme please delete it and create a new child-theme with 2 files style.css and functions.php
    Currently, I am active main theme and your website is working normally, please check again

Support Expired

Hi
    Do not be tired
    We need baby skin!
    Must be active!
    Thanks for checking again

Hi again,

I have activated the main theme and found the website is working normally.
    The child-theme you created is wrong and has a lot of extra files leading to the error as you can see.

You need to recreate the child-theme and just add the necessary customizations to the child-theme like the css style (style.css file) or the custom code to the functions.php file.

All your customizations cause errors that make the website inoperable, we are not responsible for fixing it for you.

In case you want to re-customize the theme but don’t know how, give us your customization requirements, we will customize it for you, but this request will incur a fee.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.