HomePage Forums Themeforest Organey – Organic Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme Translate strings on Checkout Page – Contact information, Payment options…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello,

I’m trying to translate these strings on the checkout page (Contact information, Payment options, Add a coupon, Place order and few more) with WPML plugin, but I can’t find them.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you!
    Svetoslav

I’ve switched the checkout page version to the Woocommerce default version, please check again

Support Expired

Thank you! Where did you change it from?

I have a few more issues that I can’t find a way to fix:
    1. The menu on the mobile version (shop wishlist, search, cart ) dissappear somehow and I don`t know how to fix it. I most likely did something when I made changes.
    2. When you click on wishlist heart icon, the sidebar doesn`t show products.
    3. Is it possible to add custom icons on the menu?
    4. Is it possible to add quantity option in side cart panel?
    5. There is an issue with the gridlist-toggle. When you change the link typography to Roboto for example the icons become square. I fix it with the additional CSS. You may want to fix it next update.

Can you help me?

Thank you!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Avatarheksimix.

Previously the cart and checkout pages used gutenberg, then I changed the default shortcode for this page.

I’m trying to check and customize your website but there seems to be a problem with your website. Please check again: https://prnt.sc/J_JE6OQ74VZW

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.