Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Is there an issue with the server Milano grabs the demo content from during Theme Setup? I’m redoing one of my sites from scratch and during demo import it gets to about 9% then suddenly says 100% done. When I check the site a bunch of content is missing including all the templates for header, footer, popup, etc. I’ve tried twice.

Support Expired

It has imported all the pages and media but not all the templates (no header or footer templates) so the site has no header/menu or footer. Is there a way to manually import the templates?

Support Expired

When I go to Templates>Add New it shows ALL the templates including header and footer ones. But when I try to edit a page (Edit with Elementor) there is no header or footer templates, just the main content.

Support Expired

Header 1 and Footer 1 are set to Entire Site.

Support Expired

Update: When I disable Elementor Pro the header and footer show up but page elements that use Pro modules are missing, of course.

Hi there,
    Please send us wp-admin and check “Set as private reply”
    We will check and fix it soon

Thanks

Support Expired

I finally got header1 working but the rest of the headers are empty. All the footers are completely messed up so I imported one from my other milano site. What would have caused this??

Hi,

This error may be because your hosting has a limited response time from the server, causing the installation process to be interrupted and failed. You will then have to use the WP Import tool to import the xml data, then run the settings for the theme again.

Please send me information about website admin, I will check and support you.

Support Expired

I have it working now so there’s no point in doing anything else but thanks for offering. I have time-out issues with my host sometimes so it could have been that.

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.