HomePage Forums Themeforest Moteling – Resort & Hotel WordPress Theme Theme Moteling-resort-hotel-WP-theme doesn`t display properly the set front page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello, i m working on a new site with the theme “moteling-resort-hotel-wordpress-theme” (https://www.villa-santa-barbara.gr) and when i m setting in the “Reading ” settings the Home page, the page doesnt display like i have set it.It seems to me that the issue is due to that the page i want to use as frontpage does not include the calendar of the theme.

-I want to use a different booking calendar (that updates from different sources like Airbnb,Booking.com e.t.c.) in the header of the front page than the one integrated with the theme and i have created a few other headers without the included calendar. So whenever i m setting a page as a frontpage in the “READING” settings, then a different header is displayed with the functions of the integrated calendar which brakes how i want to set up the site.

Could you please advise how to set up the front page with out using the integrated calendar and show propelry?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Can I reset the demo data to give you a complete demo?

Support Expired

Hey, please do your actions, but just make sure that i won`t have to rebuild all the site again.

Hello,

I have just resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

I can`t login in the site, can you please add me as a new user? Also the theme is restored as in the begenning but how about the site i was building?Do i have to rebuild it again? And what about the header? It seems to me that if i try to use a header without including the “Search” function of the existing header, then it will not show properly. Do you have any advise on that?

Hi,

#1. I have not changed the login account, the provider account is still logged into the admin dashboard normally.

#2. I asked you before resetting data, all previous customizations will be lost if reset.

#3. The header that does not use the search function is still working properly, you can use this header for your website: https://www.villa-santa-barbara.gr/elementor-hf/header-3/

Support Expired

Ok, thanks, the theme seems to work properly now.

Ok, let me know if you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our theme.

Thanks!

Support Expired

Hey, the theme seems to work properly now and it seems fast loading. I ll give five stars when i ve set up everything and the site is up and running.A question only: in a future update of the theme, it will function like it does now?

Hi,

The updates mainly update bugs and upgrade functions, almost do not have a big impact on the current website, so you don’t need to worry about this problem.

Looking forward to your 5 star rating!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.