Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi!

Sorry for creating a new thread with the same question, but I was unable to figure out how to send your login details. My original question is below 😄

Using the “sorting” filter on the store page doesn’t seem to do anything. I’ve tried all the various sort options (e.g. sort by price) and it doesn’t apply those options.

Can you help?

Thank you kindly!

Hi there,
    Please enable Administrator rights for the account you send to us.

Thanks

Support Expired

Thank you for the prompt reply!

My web developer is asking what permissions, exactly, you need to have enabled? There is customer information that we cannot release, so he is not willing to give over full administrative privileges, but does have the ability to turn on specific privileges that you may need.

Thank you very much for the continued support!

This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Your suggestion seems to have fixed the issue, thank you!!

Quick follow-up question, do you have instructions on how to update the parent theme? We received an alert from ThemeForest that there is a new version of the Organey Theme, and would obviously like to update but our in-house developer does not know how.

Thank you again!

Hi there,

you don’t need to update the theme, we just added the above code for our customers having problems

To update online, you can install envato developer plugin https://www.envato.com/lp/market-plugin/

And let us know if you get any issue, we will give you the best solution to resolve them.
    Don’t forget to vote us 5 stars 

Thanks & Regards,

Support Expired

Thank you Kindly! We did not know that Envato provided such a plugin. Very useful tool.

I will request that our developer review your product with 5 Stars, absolutely!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Store sorting not working’ is closed to new replies.