April 28, 2022 at 2:42 pm #6140
Hello! Looks like the product page and store has not imported. When I click on them in menu they lead to external non-editable page. Can you please help me?
Thanks!April 28, 2022 at 5:09 pm #6143
Some of the links in the menu are links from the demo, ie these pages are customized so that it can fully display all the options pages on the demo.
On your website, the configs will help you display a fixed style that you want to display as a demo.
I have now removed the link menu items from the demo for you.
Let me know if you need to help!April 28, 2022 at 5:16 pm #6144
Thank you vert much! But I still can not edit this shop page in elementor. I wanna add at the bottom 2 sections.
Can you also tell me where can I customize/remove this banner on top of my shop page (with white plants picture)?
April 28, 2022 at 6:28 pm #6146
- This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by boa boa.
I would like to know if this theme works with Additional Variation Images Gallery for WooCommerce plugin? I can’t see it in product info.April 28, 2022 at 10:10 pm #6150
Variations – Solved 🙂
I need just help with:
1) I still can not edit this shop page in elementor. I wanna add at the bottom 2 sections.
2) Can you also tell me where can I customize/remove this banner on top of my shop page (with white plants picture)?April 28, 2022 at 10:54 pm #6151
3) How to edit this pink banner with 3 icons? “90 Days Return” etcApril 30, 2022 at 7:42 am #6170May 2, 2022 at 5:03 pm #6187
Thank you very much for your help, all worked 100% 🙂
I have some new issues:
1) I would like to change hover on the product so it shows another picture of the product as I hover on it.
2) How do I change the footer design? Like Subscribe button etc.
3) Can I update the © 2021 KOSI. All Rights Reserved and add more info to this section?
4) Where can I add new blog posts and update the sample ones?
5) The blog subpage doesn’t show any posts, not even the sample ones which appear on the homepage, how do I change it? I want to choose the GRID BLOG.
6) When I click on the “person” icon to log in I don’t get the login page.
Thank you!May 2, 2022 at 11:53 pm #6192May 4, 2022 at 2:29 am #6200
Thank you again!
For the first one what I mean is like in here: https://www.muuto.com/products/Seating/
When I slide coursor on top of 1st product I can see different picture of this product in a different setup.
I would like the same in my shop. Could you please help me?May 5, 2022 at 12:38 am #6206May 10, 2022 at 7:51 pm #6233This reply has been marked as private.May 10, 2022 at 8:19 pm #6238
I am not able to post anything here, had to add new topic.May 10, 2022 at 10:58 pm #6232This reply has been marked as private.May 10, 2022 at 11:41 pm #6247
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.