HomePage Forums Themeforest Organey – Organic Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme Some Errors Generating In My Website

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello Team

I checked the error log and found a few errors generating regularly. Please check each and let me know what to do to solve them.

1. add_to_cart_fragments is deprecated since version 3.0.0! Use woocommerce_add_to_cart_fragments instead

2. id was called incorrectly. Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), do_action(‘template_redirect’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::do_wc_ajax, do_action(‘wc_ajax_checkout’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::checkout, WC_Checkout->process_checkout, WC_Checkout->process_order_payment, WC_Payubiz->process_payment, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Order->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0.

3. The magic method Merlin_Logger::__wakeup() must have public visibility in /home1/…..com/wp-content/themes/organey/includes/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php on line 194

4. Also on the cart page when I click on Place order it redirects to the Payu Payment gateway which is correct, but it passes some string related to “CARD” which makes the gateway page open CARD options directly rather than other payment options.

Please check and let me know what is the issue.

Hello,

#1, 3. I fixed this issue, please recheck.

#2, 4. This error is caused by your PayU India plugin not being updated, please contact plugin support for assistance.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.