HomePage Forums Themeforest RBpazt – Auto Parts Store WooCommerce Theme Search issues and mobile image size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

When doing a search for example “Svets” the results is on 4 pages but there is an error so users can’t click on the pages in the bottom and scroll through the products.
    It would when click on page 2 then you can’t click on any page or go backwards or forward:)

Also where can I change size of product images only for mobile?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by SupporterSupporter.
    Support Expired

Also I noticed error when i updated to latest theme when i shall set size of image in catalog to 200 it saves as 0

Hi you,

#1. Search pagination error: we are checking and will update this error in the latest version of the theme, please wait.

#2. There is no separate setting of product image size for mobile devices, we only have a config to display the number of products per row for mobile devices

#3. I setup this size for you, please recheck.

Support Expired

Ok can you login to site and setup the paging error for search the owner of site isn’t happy on me 😀

Support Expired

Noticed another thing

When user are in a product category and search for all products he doesn’t search all products only inside the category that he is into.

How it can be fixed 😊

Hi again,

#1. Search pagination error: I fixed this issue, please recheck.

#2. product category and search for all products: Ok, we are checking this again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.