Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello,

I’m working on the site and while I’m inside Elementor the product tabs and the products sections of the homepage look right, but when I look at the page outside of elementor the css is messed up. What is happening there? I’ve purged the cache, hard refreshed, etc.

Also, why are the product blocks not directly editable within elementor? The attributes are not all accessible on the editor panel, either. Other than using CSS how are we supposed to be styling the blocks outside of using the preset block styles?

the user/pass to see the site is below, and I’ve added the admin details to the rest of your form

user: f
    pass: y1Lk2X@^2peN4TkSBnWe

Support Expired

I isolated it down to a plugin conflict, I believe.

I can’t login to the admin dashboard, please recheck your account: https://prnt.sc/3glMtkLkc1yL

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Support Expired

Is there a reason that the product block css is broken? When I disable the WZone plugin the product block css works correctly, but I can’t figure out why the theme doesn’t override the plugin. It looks like the plugin is overriding the theme css. I’ve reached out to the plugin developers but they won’y get back to me until Monday. However, I can’t figure out why the plugin is taking precedence over the theme.

Depending on how the plugin’s css is written, it may be displayed first.
    So please double check these css and maybe override it in child-theme.

Support Expired

What I was told by their support is that the plugin does not apply css styles. I don’t understand what is happening.

Support Expired

Even when I create a new archive inside elementor pro and use the normann product tabs item, the CSS is messed up when I go outside of elementor into an actual preview of the page.

This is incredibly frustrating.

Which plugin are you installing?
    Basically we will not be responsible for additional plugins that customers install themselves, so you will have to handle this issue yourself.

Support Expired

It just looks like there is a “Purchase” button instead of the hover button that it should be. I understand you don’t support third party plugins but I’m asking if you think you might know why that one particular thing is being overridden.

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Would you take a look at the CSS for variable products and let me know if those rules also apply to external/affiliate products? I think that could be what is causing the issue. When I add variable products to the inventory they display properly, but the affiliate/external products do not. Thank you.

Can you take a screenshot and describe in more detail the problem you are having, I am not very clear about your problem.

Support Expired

It won’t let me upload the screenshot, but what I’m saying is that a product set as a variable/simple product displays a different purchase button than an external/affiliate product. The image also displays with less of a zoom to it. Is there a set of css rules for the theme that I can also apply to those other styles of products?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.