Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

I think there is a css conflict with some plugins you installed or cached on your website

Support Expired

Hey, changed some things in header and now it suddenly works again.
    How can i disable the display of the cart each time after adding a product to the cart. So adding products can go much faster for customers.

Thanks

Good job!

Let me know if you need to help.

Support Expired

How can i disable the pop-up display of the cart each time after adding a product to the cart? So adding products can go much faster for customers.

Currently there is no config to turn off popup show cart, I have enabled the config to redirect to page cart after adding to cart.

Support Expired

Thanks!
    We updated elementor and now the breadcrumb widget says you need the pro version. Also isn’t the product title displayed on single product page. Is there a solution?

Support Expired

And Cart page is not working anymore, after you changed it I think

Support Expired

Cart page is working again. So only breadcrumb and producttitle missing on singleproduct page are remaining problems

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Hey thanks, yesterday it worked after you fixed it, but same problem again now

Breadcrumb is still working normally, please check again: https://prnt.sc/zjbH5Ha8YQ11

Support Expired

Oh sorry, that’s the staging site. I thought it wasn’t online anymore. Live site is now bosmantel.nl/wp-admin

Currently your hosting only allows you to upload max files = 2Mb, this is not enough for me to upload the ELementor Pro plugin and install the breadcrumb widget for you. Please increase max file upload to larger so I can upload to Elementor Pro plugin.

Support Expired

I will contact hosting provider, how many do you need? thanks for helping out!

Please increase the maximum file upload size to 64Mb to be able to upload the plugin

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.