Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Supported

Hello Support Team,

We are currently facing an issue with the related products carousel on the product details page. In desktop view, there is no carousel for related products, even though multiple products are present in the category. In mobile view, there is a carousel, but it is not in autoplay mode. Please assist us in resolving this issue.

Thanks.

Screenshot-https://i.postimg.cc/pTQXQMYM/ss-2-share.png

I still see the product carousel displayed normally on your site: https://prnt.sc/UD5AV3GDHU8o

Supported

In desktop view. There is more related products in categories and carousel not showing for desktop view also autoplay is not there for carousel, please assist with this

Currently there are only 4 products displayed in the contact product list, so there is no need to display the carousel on the desktop.

Supported

Yes. but some of my categories have 20 products and I want show to as per client requirement, currently showing only 4 out of 20 products. So, please assist with it or adjust all relative products on same page rather than carousel, but we want all of relative products displaying on single product page.

Thanks.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Supported

Thanks a lot….I works for me now, just help with the autoplay of these related products

Ok, I resolved this issue, please recheck.

Supported

Thank you so much, Can I make them infinite loop, because as of now they just autoplay and not playing in loop

Sorry, this customization is not available

Supported

Can I make it by my own code, can you just help with the file in which I can make customization

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.