HomePage Forums Themeforest Organey – Organic Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme Product Category – product sorting and brands

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Please send the admin web account for me again, I can’t login to the admin dashboard.

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

We have fixed this bug in the latest version on themeforest, please download the latest version to fix it

Support Expired

Hello,

Thank you, we will do it, but first we need to try it on testing environment, since we probably did some changes to the parent theme in the past.

Could you please provide me a link or ZIP to the old Organey template (Version: 1.8.6), the one we are using right now. We want to compare the original files (version 1.8.6) with our current parent template to see what we’ve changed.

Also … regarding the last issue (descriptions of product category not refreshing) – could you please tell me which files have been edited in the last Organey version that have impact on this issue?

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Matija

No, we don’t have an archive of old theme versions.
    You need to download the latest version on themeforest and compare it with your current version to update the edited files.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.