HomePage Forums Themeforest Organey – Organic Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme Problems with the issue in migration

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello there,

I am communicating because I have problems with the issue in migration.

When I change my site’s hosting and domain, when trying to modify any page with elementor it sends me a server error message 400.

It just happens to me with this template and I followed the elementor migration guide and also tried manual migration and I get the same result.

Hi you,

I have checked your website and everything is fine, please check again and let me know if you need further assistance: https://prnt.sc/1w55jfo

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Hi,

The problem is when you try to update the page, change something or install plugins.

Hi you,

I have disabled all plugins, used the default theme to test your problem, but it is still not resolved. I also tried to install another plugin to debug but still can’t install. It seems that the server you are using is having problems with the website.

Please provide Cpanel login so I can check your hosting again.

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Hello you,

Since the last tests were done on my site to solve this issue, errors began to appear. Please correct urgently.

Evidence in the link.

I tried to check your hosting but still can’t find the error. I will backup your website and reinstall it on localhost to check it again, please wait a little longer

Your hosting does not have enough space to create a backup, please check again

Support Expired

In the file manager is the backup of the site. It is located in the root folder called backups. The file ends in 141021.zip. That’s the migration copy.

Hi again,

I have installed the backup on localhost and tested your website, no problem as on the website is having. I also backed up that version and reinstalled it on your hosting, the website still can’t edit with elementor.

The problem is definitely caused by your hosting, please contact the support of the supported hosting or change to another hosting service

Support Expired

Hello you,

I contacted with my hosting and is in process.

Now, after of process with you shows this error.

‘A temporary directory is required’. When I try to load a medium like images or others.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Avatarangorc.

Hi again,

Your hosting is not allowing to create new folders and upload files to the host, please check again

Support Expired

Hello you,

I am in contact with my hosting and they do not find the problem, I still get “server error 400” when I try to make changes to the pages with elementor and when loading any media (image) that “a temporary file is missing”.

They already updated PHP, they added a line to create a temporary folder in wp-config.php, among others.

Note: It allows me to add new products but without loading visual media, it does not allow to install new plugins.

What do you recommend me?

Could you take a look at the site and the server one more time to see what you find, please.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Avatarangorc.

Hi there,
    We can’t connect wp-admin
    Please check, thanks and have a nice day!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.