HomePage Forums Themeforest Organey – Organic Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme problems setting up revslider on installation

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello

I cannot get the revslider to activate, every time I click activate plugin I end up on a blank page with notice about mailchimp api, when I close this notice I get a white box saying’ The link you followed has expired’

Many Thanks

Support Expired

I have tried re-installing plug in but I get message saying Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error

Hi you,

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired
    Support Expired

Hi,

#1. It looks like the plugin is not compatible with your Elementor hosting. Please contact Elementor support for assistance with this issue

#2. Image size: I resolved this issue, please recheck.

Support Expired

I am disappointed that I have a bought a template that uses a slider that is compatible with elementor but NOT with elementor cloud hosting services see link https://elementor.com/help/cloud-elementor-cloud-incompatible-plugins/

In order for me to get the most out of this template can you recommend another slider that will be compatible with your template, as you can imagine this is a little disappointing for me and I am sure more and more of your future clients will be using elementors new hosting services. I love this template so far and really don’t want to change to another one if I can avoid it and would welcome your help in finding a solution

Many Thanks for your help so far

foxy

Support Expired

Hi

whilst I have been waiting, I just realised I can just use the Elementor slide widget, no need for third party plug ins, what do you think?.

Support Expired

I have tried it and yes that works great, problem solved

Support Expired

Hi I spoke to soon,

I set the slides up in elementor and everything works fine but after I save changes and view page I just get the first slide and they dont rotate, is there a problem with your template and elementor pro widgets ? This is getting stressful

Please help

Many Thanks

Hi,

You can use Widget Elementor Sliders: https://prnt.sc/Gi5I-MlKPd6d

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.