HomePage Forums Themeforest Kosi – Furniture WooCommerce WordPress Theme Problem with loading images and checkout does not work properly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

I had this issue for awhile now, but the images take a long time to appear after a few views you have to look at the site multiple times to see what I am seeing on my end. I tried using cdn. I have disabled it for now I don’t know what to do.

Also the checkout is giving some kind of error. If you click on CHECKOUT, it displays “There are some issues with the items in your cart. Please go back to the cart page and resolve these issues before checking out.”

I only have 1 item in my checkout. The only way the checkout works is if I choose VIEW CART.

Also, the other issue is if I want to see the image, I have to rollover the image to see it otherwise it looks blank “on load.”

I have updated the theme version to the latest one, but this issue happened before the update. I am loosing sales because the website is not stable.

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi you,

#1. Image load: It seems that your website is having a conflict between the two cache plugins of Litespeed and jetpack. After I disabled these 2 plugins the problem was fixed. Please double check and use only 1 cache plugin for your website to avoid conflicts

#2. Order error: I checked this order, it doesn’t have a payment method yet, seems to be faulty from the start when paying with PayPal.
    Please contact Paypal support for assistance with this issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.