HomePage Forums Themeforest Piizalian – Fast Food Restaurant WooCommerce Theme Piizalian Child contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

I received this alert from woocommerce. How can I resolve it? Shouldn’t the theme be updated in wordpress regularly as new versions come out?

My Pizzalian child theme: V.1.1.0
    My Pizzalian theme: V.2.1.0

Regards

Oh, this is just a notice from the plugin, it does not affect your website too much.
    If you need to update these files, please provide a website admin account for me to review and update for you

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

I can’t connect to your site, please recheck: https://prnt.sc/OgFlrADIn_L3

Support Expired

Hi, there was an active country block by Wordfence, try now please.

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Avatars@mu.

I updated this file, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Hi, i don’t see any other woocommerce alerts, so i think it works.
    Best regards.

Yes, please let me know if you need to help.

Support Expired

Hi, I have same problem, can you try to connect to my website and update that files ?

shop.abccaffe.com

Regards

Fabio.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Avatars@mu.
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Hi!, i saw that my Pizzalian’s theme versione is 2.1.0. but on Theme Forest i can download the 2.3.1 version. How can i automatically update my theme without lose past configurations?

You must ensure that you are using child-theme and do not have any customizations directly in the mian-theme to be able to update the theme without causing the error of losing your previous data and customizations.

Support Expired

Hi, I’m using the child theme, but I’ve made some customizations in the “additional css” section. Do template changes (header and footer in “Elementor Header & Footer Builder”) count?. I remind you that the site is an e-commerce store. Why can’t I update it automatically like I do with the other themes that keep all my customizations?

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Avatars@mu.

If you don’t have any customizations directly in the main theme, you can download the latest theme version on themeforest and update your website.
    We have installed theme update mode, but this function is for the latest theme version.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.