HomePage Forums Themeforest Kosi – Furniture WooCommerce WordPress Theme Page Keeps showing Critical Error when i enter to the products page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello Again! This time i wanted to see if you can help me solve this problem :(. When i enter to the store page, it doesnt load and down under says that a critical error has ocurred, then when i go to the specific section “poltronas y sillones” of my web page, it shows the same error, i tried deleting the categori and creating a total new one and it worked but when i updated the site, this error keeps showing on sadly :(. Thanks again por your help

Hello,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site

Support Expired

Thanks, yes!, the both pages are working altough there its a permanent message in the web page that i dont know how to delete. Youll see it when you access the web page, it says something like “deprecated, the register functions control isnt working since some version, blah blah blah” its lik e along text, you´ll see it in the main page, and in mobile it shows as well lmao. but everything else its working perfectly 🙂

Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.