HomePage Forums Themeforest Moteling – Resort & Hotel WordPress Theme Not Directing To “Extra Options”

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi,

I suddenly got an issue after a hotel room has been selected. The next step should be the “Extra Options” but suddenly it takes me to Hotel Search ( https://jetoverhotel.ws/hotel-search ).

Could you please have a look at what has gone wrong?

Hi,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Hi Again,

Thanks for checking. However, the “Extra Option” page is still not showing. After checking the availability of a room, it takes you straight to the cart. Please see the attached screenshot.

Cart Page

Support Expired

I just want to let you know that I have contacted ThimPress, the WP Hotel Booking plugin developer for their advice regarding the current error. I hope this will bring clarity to all of us.

Hi,

Ok, let me know when they find a solution to this problem

Support Expired

Hi again,

I contacted ThimPress, the creator of the “WP Hotel Booking” plugin and it has been a disaster. They let me wait for almost 2 weeks to get some kind of response. Finally, they came up with an answer that was totally unrelated to my problem. I then decided to go for another hotel booking engine which is the “HOTEL BOOKING” from MotoPress. Now everything is working in a fantastic way.

However, I have one little issue that I hope you can help me with. When I try to Deactivate the old “WP Hotel Booking” plugin, I get an error coming up. Somehow the plugin is connected to the Moteling theme which doesn’t allow me to deactivate it.

Again, I want to say THANK YOU for all the support you earlier provided. Good Support is essential when you buy a new theme.

Hi,

I have disabled this plugin and no problem.
    Please take a picture of the error if you get it when you disable this plugin so I can check it again

Support Expired

Hi,

Thanks for checking. I forgot to mention that the error happens when trying to edit with “Elementor”. See screenshot.

Error

Hello,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Thank you very much, all works fine now… I really appreciate all you have done.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.