HomePage Forums Themeforest Kosi – Furniture WooCommerce WordPress Theme My products long discription & features aren’t displayed on the front-end!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Dear all, this is the second time i face this issue, the error box “Sorry, the content area wasn’t found in your page” is showing up when i try to edit the content in elemenator and havn’t shown up in the begining nor the product features. please check the sku “st-3019”, “TB-1034” for more clearification, hofully i get rid of this issue completely before launching

Hi,

Some default pages of Woocommerce will not be editable with Elementor: page shop, cart, checkout, my account, blog
    You will have to edit using Elementor Pro templates if you want to customize these pages.

Support Expired

I’m talking only about product describtion, this is my issue in this template!, it’s not showing up, for example
    https://leenafurniture.ca/product/accent-marble-table-wall-mirror-artificial-marble-stainless-steel/
    this product describtion i added in the backend and is not showing up.

Support Expired

This’s my second time to face this problem, a supporter solved it a month ago, then it comes back, please fix it and let me know exactly what’s the problem.

Hi,

Please double check the custom code in your child-theme, it is affecting this single product page.

When I activate the main theme again, the page is still working properly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.