HomePage Forums Themeforest Reviens – Fashion WooCommerce WordPress Theme Move license from development site to permanent domain

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello. When I purchased the template last (or so) I am using my development site (sub-domain from hosting account) as I test all of the plugins I need to go live. When I am ready to go live, I would like to move the theme (with the whole site) to the new permanent domain. How do I move this?

Hi you,

About this issue, please install Duplicator – WordPress Migration Plugin, create package and upload into your hosting

Support Expired

Thank you. My hosting provider provides a migration utility to move to the new domain. Does that essentially do the same as what Duplicator does?

Hi,

– Package duplicator includes 2 files: .zip file including all files in website + database file and installation file. You won’t need to do any further editing when using duplicator.

– The hosting service may only include a backup file for all files in the website + a separate database.
    Then you have to manually import the database when you install it on your new hosting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.