HomePage › Forums › Themeforest › PakrCo – Single Property WordPress Theme › Listing Filters, Banners Edit
- This topic has 62 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Supporter.
March 15, 2022 at 4:42 am #5625
Thank you! This was missed.
I want to remove the blue so it fits the other BG.March 15, 2022 at 11:31 pm #5635This reply has been marked as private.March 15, 2022 at 11:35 pm #5636
Thanks! I did it but now the pop-up content is gone from the website! Can you check?March 16, 2022 at 11:43 pm #5639
I have just fixed this issue, please recheck.March 16, 2022 at 11:50 pm #5640
Thank you!March 17, 2022 at 11:38 pm #5643
Happy to help you.March 21, 2022 at 11:27 pm #5664
Hey! Some help.
– On the homepage, how do I make the 3 boxes after the slider get that spiral background “before hover”. The blue BG should be kept as is.
– On this page. The icons section, I want them to all be on one row. How can that be?
Thanks.March 21, 2022 at 11:48 pm #5671
#1. The Spiral background is still visible before you hover on the image, but if you want to make it more visible, this background image can overlap the content inside the box: https://ibb.co/4SMf9LH
#2. Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck your page.March 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm #5676
The top section is okay as double decks (can you reverse?). I was talking about that section under “Included in the Rent…”, they want that in one line.
*Also, how can I increase the “body text” for the whole site to 18px/13.5pt?
Regards.March 22, 2022 at 11:02 pm #5683
#1 Please take a screenshot and better describe the problem you are talking about.
#2. Setup font size: please follow guide at https://leebrosusthemes.gitbook.io/pakrco/setting/typographyMarch 23, 2022 at 12:21 am #5684
Ok thanks. See video for the first one:March 23, 2022 at 1:06 am #5685
One more! I can’t remove the lower margin on the “schedule a visit” section on this page:
That section right before the footer.March 23, 2022 at 10:36 pm #5694
Hello, I need your help again.
The above form. Can you help me make “email” and “phone number” fields on one line?
Don’t forget the others, thanks!March 23, 2022 at 11:10 pm #5696
#1. Sorry, my English is not good, I can’t hear your video, so please take a screenshot and better describe the problem you are talking about.
#2. remove the lower margin: Ok, I fixed this issue.
#3. I resolved this issue, please recheck.March 24, 2022 at 9:45 pm #5699
– This should be made into 2 rows: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SaQs6y699jyDpuniQYyt6jEMk_EEQ4EY/view?usp=sharing
– This should be made into 1 row: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M5oLXiVySiloLSSETWsHE9n9IucaTkC1/view?usp=sharing
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.