HomePage Forums Themeforest Organey – Organic Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme Is it possible create a Category Page with more than one categories? (Question)

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi, how are you?

I want to create a page that show products from two categories. Example: A page with left bar that shows products from categorie Hats and categorie shoes.

I can use some filter on URL, like “&”, “%” or somethin like that? If isn’t possbile, how can i create that page?
    Could you help me?

Thank You!
    Kind Regards

Hi you,

I created you a page and dragged the elementors in as your idea. Now you can go to edit page with Elementor -> Select category -> save: https://ibb.co/41q4ZfH

View page demo at: https://mariaejoaobb.com.br/demo-page

Support Expired

Hi!

Thank You for your huge help!!

I have one more doubt… This elementor’s object “sidebar” apply filter on the elementor’s object “products”?
    Exemple: In your image, the sidebar shows 439 results (4 categories), but i am showing two categories.

Is it possible to configure the sidebar to show filters for the two categories informed?

Thank You!

Hi,

Sidebar filter with product categories, prices or attributes only applies to product categories pages, with self-created pages, the other filter will not work.

Support Expired

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

Last try: on product search bar, can i use || or “or” or something like that? Because at result page, the sidebar appear.

If this cant be done, i will understand and i will close that topic.

Anyway, thank you for your help.
    Kind regards

Hi again,

This is the default search of woocommerce, does not support inserting additional characters in the search form

Support Expired

Ok, Thank You anyway!

I will close the topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.