HomePage Forums Themeforest Organey – Organic Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme Insert a attribute value inside the product grid on archive page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Supported

Hi,

Is it possible display some attribute value below the product name on grid in a archive page?

Thank You!

Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi you,

#1. Please follow guide at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63527081/display-woocommerce-product-attribute-on-archive-page

#2. Ok, We will check and update your account.

Supported

Hi, i’m just seen a code. I just want to show the attribute “Size” or “Tamanho” (pt-BR).
    where i found the guide?

Thank you!

In the link I sent there is an attribute option that needs to be added to display, you need to pass the attribute value to display the attribute size as you want.

Supported

Hi,

This customization is not available in the theme, we can only give you a solution. Either you will have to deal with this yourself, or we will customize this request for you for a fee.

Supported

If it will be necessary to pay for this development, I would like it to display all the attributes of the product. Not just an attribute.

What is the price?

Supported

Hi,

Yes, I confirm your custom request will be completed. Please pay the custom fee and let me know when the payment is complete

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.