HomePage Forums Themeforest Organey – Organic Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme Insert a attribute value inside the product grid on archive page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi,

Is it possible display some attribute value below the product name on grid in a archive page?

Thank You!

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi you,

#1. Please follow guide at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63527081/display-woocommerce-product-attribute-on-archive-page

#2. Ok, We will check and update your account.

Support Expired

Hi, i’m just seen a code. I just want to show the attribute “Size” or “Tamanho” (pt-BR).
    where i found the guide?

Thank you!

In the link I sent there is an attribute option that needs to be added to display, you need to pass the attribute value to display the attribute size as you want.

Support Expired

Hi,

This customization is not available in the theme, we can only give you a solution. Either you will have to deal with this yourself, or we will customize this request for you for a fee.

Support Expired

If it will be necessary to pay for this development, I would like it to display all the attributes of the product. Not just an attribute.

What is the price?

Support Expired

Hi,

Yes, I confirm your custom request will be completed. Please pay the custom fee and let me know when the payment is complete

Support Expired

HI,

We will do so as soon as we receive your payment.

Support Expired

Hello

Our client hasn’t made the payment yet because she still has change requests.

What is the value to add the functionality to filter more than one attribute at the same time in the archive page (search page, category page and etc)?

1 – Insert an attribute value inside the product grid on archive page (with all the specifications that we already informed)
    2 – Filter more than two attributes at the same time on the files page, and have the URL with the parameters

In this way, we have already made the full payment.
    Thank You!

Hi,

The $50 fee covers only the 1st request.
    For the 2nd requirement, you can use the WOOF plugin – Products Filter for WooCommerce: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-products-filter/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.