HomePage Forums Themeforest Organey – Organic Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme I got white page after first installation

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello,
    Thank you for this great template.

I have one issue. After the first installation I got a white page on my home page without header. I can see sample products but any other page are working.

Please can you help me.

Hi you,

I have just imported demo for you, please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

Support Expired

Thank you so much. Everything is ok !

Ok, let me know if you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our team on themeforest.net

Thanks!

Support Expired

I don’t know why when I am disconnected I get again the white page, even if I change my navigator.

Hi,

We use lazy load function, ie the website is only displayed when the content is fully loaded, in case the content is not fully loaded, disconnecting will lead to no content and blank page as you said. However, if your hosting has high processing speed and stable internet connection, this problem will not occur

Support Expired

Can we remove the lazy load function ?

Hi,

Lazy load increases the review score on google check speed, making your website more prioritized when searching on google. This is the point that very few themes currently have this function, so it should not be turned off.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.