HomePage Forums Themeforest PakrCo – Single Property WordPress Theme how to change layout of post template

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

I want to remove the CATEGORIES, RECENT POSTS, CALENDAR, and TAGS sections on a post in the PAKRCO theme. I also don’t want to include the author or category in the post subhead above the post headline. how do i access or change the post template?

example of post template

thanks.

Support Expired

Hi you,

#1. Please go to Admin dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets -> Remove widget on Sidebar Single Post: https://prnt.sc/5K58kpcr0F7K

#2. Please add this css code to the file style.css (child-theme):

span.post-author, span.meta-categories{
        display: none;
    }
    Support Expired

thanks.

I’m also finding that the header menu is not displaying correctly in mobile. The Menu icon and the words “THE GREENBELT” are displaying in white as you scroll down the mobile page. The menu itself displays differently between the green mobile icon and the white mobile icon. I can control the “header 1” menu but i can’t figure out how to turn off the white icon and white “THE GREENBELT” text on what seems to be the scrolling mobile menu.

mobile menu 1: “Header 1” under “Elementor Header and Footer Builder” in Appearance seems to control this
    mobile menu 2: the white icon and white THE GREENBELT letters. what controls this? why does it appear?

screenshot of what’s happening.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/p59egu4jf91qo68/mobile%20menu.png?dl=0

Tried this CCS in Child style.css to get rid of it and didn’t work:

.mob-menu-header-holder .mobmenu {
    display: none;
    }

thank you for your assistance in resolving this.

Support Expired

i think i’ve solved the issue by disabling the sticky header and other options from the Mobile Menu Options plugin. That seemed to interfere with the Elementor header and footers.

Good job!

Let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.