Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi. I configured custom header on the all site, but I can’t change on the product detail page. How can I do that?

This is my custom header: https://prnt.sc/26tzv76 This f**ck product details πŸ˜€ : https://prnt.sc/26tzvnq

PLease help me, it’s very important.

I have an another issue. The registration screen is not imported. I checked the demo page and it’s designed but my site is not. Any idea?

And I can resize the default red button in one place or I need to change on every page by css?

Web security login:
    username: joco
    password: jococrypto

Hello,

I have just fixed all issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

yes, yes yes… Thank you. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Happy to help you.

Let me know if you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our team.

Thanks!

Support Expired

I have one last question. If the user is registered, can I set up an email address in the wp database and the MailChimp list?
    So the user is registered and saves the emails in my database and in the MailChimp list: S?
    Sure I add 5 starts. Just a second πŸ™‚

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Thank you for your awesome review. We are happy to hear it. Your words and 5-star rating motivates us a lot to work hard and help you well.

Sorry, we have no experience with this. Please contact support service from mailchimp for more specific advice.

Support Expired

Hi, I have an another question. I found some static text. example: popup close button, quick view… how do i change them?

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.