HomePage Forums Themeforest Organey – Organic Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme Having a problem on landing page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

When I was following guide that you guys gave it on website, https://leebrosusthemes.gitbook.io/organey/content-management-1/mega-menu , when I was tried to create new categories on themes my landing page became full white page.

You guys need to check it pls.

Also check my buying time of this template, I bough then you guys disappear on envator for a while then u guys comeback, but in that disappear time not showing yourself on Themeforest I was having 6 monhts support, so in that not showing time was at least 2-3 monhts so pls check this detail also pls dear Gm.

Conclusion, I am having totally bad time on landing page, second point need help over here. Guide me pls !

Hello,

I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Hello,

I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

– Having Megamenu Problem,

1- In megamenu i have a category name Coffee, and there is nothing about symbols or icons about it. So over there no great options for icons, how we can figure out for our specique sectors icons. Guide me pls about optional icons process.
    2- And when i put my new categories on Megamenu, megamenu come over bad. Check pls, thats second time i am trying to change my all categories and does come over like this solution…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.