HomePage Forums Themeforest Majextic – Auto Parts Store WooCommerce Theme Good afternoon. Year filters are not working correctly.

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Supported

Good afternoon. Year filters are not working correctly.
    The attribute contains years (for example, from 2010 to 2020), but if the client has 2012, then this model is not in the lookup table.
    The client may not know what model his car is manufactured from. and here you can search for the start of production of the car.
    1) if the car is 2010 to 2020, then all these years should be in the search table. How to fix it?
    2) How can I delete year search altogether? so that the search starts with a car without specifying the year?
    can you give me instructions?

I think I need to remove the year altogether. so that there is no search by year. There were these lines: Brand, model, application

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by AvatarMiniuk.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Supported

Yes thank you. Works well. I also noticed a shift in the mobile menu (Samsung s21) . should I create a new topic?
    mobile menu

Supported

I can’t login to the admin dashboard.

Please add this custom CSS to the customize CSS:

.side-wrap{
    width: 320px;
    }
    Supported

I changed the hosting and may have entered the administrator details incorrectly.

Your code works well. Thank you! I’m completely satisfied. I’ll work for a week and leave a review. Thank you!

Supported

Yes, I see this customization is working on your form filter: https://prnt.sc/7cPiByvlKWac

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.