HomePage Forums Themeforest Majextic – Auto Parts Store WooCommerce Theme Good afternoon, please update the template Majextic

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Supported

Good afternoon, please update the template Majextic,

No updates for a long time, thanks

I see a message:
    Your theme (Majextic Child) contains outdated copies of several WooCommerce templates. These templates may need to be updated to be compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. We suggest doing the following:

Update your theme to the latest version. If the update is missing, contact the theme author and ask about compatibility with the current version of WooCommerce.

Hello,

Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Supported

Hi
    We have fixed your problem
    Please check

Thanks

Supported

Hi,

#1: The menu is configured in the Elementor header according to the “Name”. If you change the name of the menu, you will need to go into the Elementor header to select it again.

#2: The sidebar will be hidden when in mobile view. To display it, you need to click on the button as shown in the image. If you feel this is not ideal, please suggest an alternative, and I will help you implement it.

Don’t forget to give me a 5-star rating if you feel my support has been helpful.

Supported
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Good afternoon, please update the template Majextic’ is closed to new replies.