HomePage Forums Themeforest Axtronic – Electronics WooCommerce WordPress Theme Finding source of my theme downlaoder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

**I’ve had the Axtronic theme for over two years, but I just received a WooCommerce website built with it a week ago.
    ** The previous owner provided everything, including email and password access, along with website connections. However, I’m facing an issue with the website’s theme template.

**While they kindly included the purchase code, I can’t locate the source website to download the latest theme update.
    ** The current template seems outdated and sluggish.

**I’m hoping you can assist me. I have two things: the theme’s purchase code and a LeeBrosus account (which appears to be from ThemeForest). Unfortunately, my ThemeForest account shows no themes.**

This version clarifies the situation and avoids redundancy. It also highlights the key points: outdated theme, missing update source, and limited information (purchase code and LeeBrosus account).

You can check our theme here: https://themeforest.net/item/axtronic-electronics-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/36188228?s_rank=12

1. Login into your Themeforest account and go to downloads (Dashboad > downloads)

2. Download the theme into your computer

3. Unzip the file you just downloaded from ThemeForest and locate the WordPress Theme. (eg. kitchor-theme.zip)

4. Log into your WordPress Dashboard.

5. Click on “Appearance > Themes”.

6. Still within the Themes section, on header tab, click on “Install Themes”, then on header second tab click “Upload”.

7. Click “Browse…” and locate the new theme file.

8. In the “Upgrade existing theme?” option choose “Yes” from the dropdown list.

9. Click “Install Now”.

10. Click “Activate”.

That’s right, I already know this steps, as I mentioned, I can’t see my theme template in my purchased account, theme shows that I need to buy again, and I already bought for lifetime. I have the purchase code, but couldn’t found any option to recover my theme template.

Please contact Envato regarding this issue for resolution

okay Thanks alot

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.