HomePage Forums Themeforest Moteling – Resort & Hotel WordPress Theme Failed Currency Change to local i.e (Zambian Kwacha), slider for home 5

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Greetings, I purchased your theme and commenced the customization process but I have encountered a number of challenges.
    1. Slider for home page 5 Not editable.
    I can’t seem to find the provision to edit the slider and our manual says nothing about it. Kindly advise on how I can edit the slider, that is to change the images and the text content, font, timing etc. Note that I have elementor pro also active on my site.

2. Local currency (Zambian Kwacha) not available on options
    I want to know the process of setting up my local currency using the WP Hotel Booking settings. My currency is not listed on the options provided. What do we do? Can we add a custom currency and symbol.

3. Can’t change images, failed to access the images and on the active elements of the page and sidebar.
    The sidebar images and the rest of the content of the homepage is not editable using elementor and the customize theme is not showing most of the settings to make customizations of the home page content. Kindly advise on the steps to get this done.

4. Your theme setup guide is too brief
    Do you have additional notes of setup guides because your notes are rather too brief and leave our a lot of information which you have not provided. Honestly I am disappointed with your documentation. If you do provide a refund please lets consider us getting a refund, because it looks like I may not get to make this theme do what I wanted it to do for our client.

5. Does the theme support woocommerce for booking? What about custom gateways.
    The WP Hotel Booking Plugin seems to be so basic. It lacks so many details. Does this theme support woocommerce for Hotel booking? Wook=commerce is the ultimate plugin to use for such a beautifully designed theme but not functional.

Thanks for quick response. Slider

Hi,

#1, 3. Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

#2. You can use filter hook “hb_currency” to add your currency.

#4, 5. You can follow plugin guide at here: https://docspress.thimpress.com/wp-hotel-booking/#general-tab

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.